The students, staff, and families at East Union Elementary School are grateful for your incredible generosity and masterful landscaping work. […] We would hope that every time you drive by or stop in the school you are as proud of and pleased with the outcome as we are.
– East Union Staff & Students
Brian’s crew was a delight to work with. […] The results have been more than we hoped for, and we’ve received no end of compliments from neighbors and friends. I can recommend Essig’s Tree & Landscape highly and with utter confidence.
– Joel Greenwald
Essig’s Tree & Landscape Inc. was contracted to travel to Utah for construction of 9 large scale Water Features.
- Reggie Award Winner (2000)
- Chaska Herald (Feb 2003)
- Passport to Design (Season 1)
- Advanced Build A Pond Day (2004)
- Anchor Retaining Wall (2004)
- Anchor Retaining Wall (2002)